KidLit Debut Social Media Pack
READY… SET… GROW! (Your online presence, that is) So that you can stress-less and write more. Inspire your followers with beautiful posts of your cover reveals, book birthdays, book giveaways and more!
Customizable, Kidlit Author designs are perfect to build an INSTA-Debut from scratch or give your existing page the boost it needs! Easily customize colors, fonts, backgrounds to suit your YOUnique style and use them over and over again.
This templates pack includes 15 different layouts (every layout has two different sizes square and story) and provides links to Canva templates designed specifically for social media channels.
KidLit Debut Social Media Pack includes the 15 following templates:
- Author Intro
- Book launch
- Author visit
- Save the date
- Book giveaway
- Book Inspiration
- Giveaway Congrats
- Book Birthday
- Book pre orders
- Book sneak peek
- Cover reveal
- Book signing
- Ebook on Amazon
- Virtual visit
- Book Excerpts
If you want to see these templates in a live-action portfolio:https://www.instagram.com/kidlitdebut
- 30 Premium designs
- 15 Portrait (1920x1080) Used for: FB & IG Stories - Pinterest posts
- 15 Square (1080x1080) Used for: IG - FB - Twitter - Pinterest - Website - Blog
- Professional and layered design
- Customizable fonts, colors and images
- Multipurpose use
- All used fonts are free and included in Canva
- All used photographs/images/mockups are not included in the pack
- Some of the images might get removed by authors and we will not be able to provide you with alternative links. In this case, we would advise you to find a similar-looking image and replace it.
- Some images are available for Canva Pro subscribers only, in which case you may use an alternate image or upgrade your plan.
- You will be using Canva Only to edit your new social media templates. Canva is a free, online graphics tool that is extremely simple to use. Everything is drag and drop, text and color can be edited much like in any other graphic design software.
HOW IT WORKS
- Upon purchasing the templates, you will be provided with a PDF containing direct links to the Canva templates. Simply click the link and the templates will automatically open in your browser. Save a copy to your Canva account, then start editing. Once finished and happy with your designs click the "Download" button in the menu bar. Save it to your phone/computer or publish it directly on social media channels through Canva.
- Please read the instructions provided along with Canva links. Just to be on the safe side we advise you to make a copy before editing the templates. Click on “File” found on the menu bar. Select Make a copy. This will open a new window with the copy of the design templates saved to your account.
Feel free to contact us with any questions via direct message or email. We will do our best to reply as fast as possible and help as best as we can! firstname.lastname@example.org (Please check to make sure we are mailbox friends. That way any correspondence doesn't wind up in a spam folder.)
Also, you can reach us on Instagram @lizskihealey for Quick and easy Template Editing Tutorials!