KidLit KICKSTARTER Bundle
Everything you need for making the most of your KICKSTARTER Campaign from the get go! Build trust, gain readership and earn more pledges with the FIRST EVER Kickstarter Bundle for Children’s Book authors!
Carefully curated posts and stories offer easy and 100% editable templates for your book trailers, cover reveals, countdowns and so much more. This Bundle covers everything from Big Backer Thank yous, % of goals; to Meet the Team and The Story behind the Story! You will also get templates for your early bird items such as bookmarks, postcards and puzzles. Seriously, we have thought of it ALL so your biggest decision will be … how much you choose to use! The answer you have been scrolling for PLUS affordability wrapped up in a KidLit Kickstarter Bundle of your Dreams!
Curated for KidLit Authors that,
- Want your book to be discovered, seen, and PLEDGED into existence!
- Already STRESSING OVER the in and outs of your KickStarter Campaign
- Struggle with a professional and cohesive ONLINE PRESENCE
- Need an easy way to fill your KickStarter calendar QUICKLY
- Think it’s super TIME-CONSUMING creating new content and want a quick-fix
- Want to DOUBLE YOUR AVAILABILITY for email lists, thank yous and orders fulfillment
If you want to see more templates like these in a live-action portfolio: https://www.instagram.com/kidlitdebut
Available on backorder
FEATURES you can expect:
- Book Specs graphic
- eBook graphic
- Author/Family Image
- Illustrator Image
- Rewards Bundles
- Activity Sheets
- Highlight Story Covers (up to 5)
- Reel Covers (2-3 variations)
- Cover Reveal (3 images total)
- What Backers can expect
- Book Cover Puzzle Grid (9-12 images)
- Launch Teaser
- Tell a Friend
- Pass It On
- Intro Template (author, characters, illustrator)
- Launch Day Announcement
- Early Bird Rewards
- % of Goals 25%, 50%, 75%
- Campaign Updates
- Book Trailer Post
- Behind the Scenes
- Why this Book is Important
- Press Releases
- Book Reviews
- Stretch Goal
- 5 day finale: 5, 4, 3, 2, 1
- Thank you Final Post
- Behind the Scenes: Shipments
All Premium designs created in Square and resized in Portrait:
- Portrait (1920x1080) Used for: FB & IG Stories - Pinterest posts
- Square (1080x1080) Used for: IG - FB - Twitter - Pinterest - Website - Blog
- Professional and layered design
- Customizable fonts, colors and images
- Multipurpose use
- All used fonts are free and included in Canva
- CANVA ONLY
You may like our other products:
- Content Marketing 18Pack PLUS Puzzle Grid
- KidlitDebut Social Media Pack
- KidLit Engagement Booster (Coming soon)
- All used photographs/images/mockups are not included in the pack
- Some of the images might get removed by authors and we will not be able to provide you with alternative links. In this case, we would advise you to find a similar-looking image and replace it.
- Some images are available for Canva Pro subscribers only, in which case you may use an alternate image or upgrade your plan.
- You will be using Canva ONLY to edit your new social media templates. Canva is a free, online graphics tool that is extremely simple to use. Everything is drag and drop, text and color can be edited much like in any other graphic design software.
HOW IT WORKS
- Upon purchasing the templates, you will be provided with a PDF containing direct links to the Canva templates. Simply click the link and the templates will automatically open in your browser. Save a copy to your Canva account, then start editing. Once finished and happy with your designs click the "Download" button in the menu bar. Save it to your phone/computer or publish it directly on social media channels through Canva.
- Please read the instructions provided along with Canva links. Just to be on the safe side we advise you to make a copy before editing the templates. Click on “File” found on the menu bar. Select Make a copy. This will open a new window with the copy of the design templates saved to your account.
Feel free to contact us with any questions via direct message or email. We will do our best to reply as fast as possible and help as best as we can! email@example.com (Please ensure that we are mailbox friends so as any correspondence does not wind up in your spam folder.)
Also, you can reach us on Instagram @lizskihealey for Quick and easy template editing tutorials!