Content Marketing 18Pack PLUS Puzzle Grid Bundle
Build and engage your following with carefully curated posts of your author introduction, book cover reveal, meet the characters, and more!
Customizable, Kidlit Author designs are ideal for building your INSTA-Debut from scratch, or a rebranding that you can repurpose over and over again!
Be proud of your Instagram feed, and add that professional touch to your Social Media posts in a fraction of the time. This pack includes 9 different layouts (every layout has two different sizes square and story) and in all 3 KidLit custom color palettes!
Curated for Kidlit Authors that,
- Want your book to be discovered, seen, and sold
- Struggle with a professional and cohesive online presence
- Need an easy way to fill your content calendar quickly
- Think it’s super time-consuming creating new content and want a quick-fix
- Want to double your availability to do the work you love: making children’s books!
- 18 Premium designs in ALL 3 KidLit custom color palettes
- 9 Portrait (1920x1080) Used for: FB & IG Stories - Pinterest posts
- 9 Square (1080x1080) Used for: IG - FB - Twitter - Pinterest - Website - Blog
- PLUS 12 Post puzzle grid
- Professional and layered design
- Customizable fonts, colors and images
- Multipurpose use
- All used fonts are free and included in Canva
If you want to see these templates in a live-action portfolio: https://www.instagram.com/kidlitdebut
You may like our other products:
- KidLit Kickstarter Bundle (Coming Spring '21)
- KidLit Engagement Booster (Coming Spring '21)
- All used photographs/images/mockups are not included in the pack
- Some of the images might get removed by authors and we will not be able to provide you with alternative links. In this case, we would advise you to find a similar-looking image and replace it.
- Some images are available for Canva Pro subscribers only, in which case you may use an alternate image or upgrade your plan.
- You will be using Canva Only to edit your new social media templates. Canva is a free, online graphics tool that is extremely simple to use. Everything is drag and drop, text and color can be edited much like in any other graphic design software.
HOW IT WORKS
- Upon purchasing the templates, you will be provided with a PDF containing direct links to the Canva templates. Simply click the link and the templates will automatically open in your browser. Save a copy to your Canva account, then start editing. Once finished and happy with your designs click the "Download" button in the menu bar. Save it to your phone/computer or publish it directly on social media channels through Canva.
- Please read the instructions provided along with Canva links. Just to be on the safe side we advise you to make a copy before editing the templates. Click on “File” found on the menu bar. Select Make a copy. This will open a new window with the copy of the design templates saved to your account.
Feel free to contact us with any questions via direct message or email. We will do our best to reply as fast as possible and help as best as we can! firstname.lastname@example.org (Please make sure we are mailbox friends, that way any correspondence does not wind up in a spam folder.)
Also, you can reach us on Instagram @lizskihealey for quick and easy Template editing tutorials!